Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 May 2012

Info Post

Tonight, Actress Choi Yeojin placed first two weeks in a row and I think it's no wonder as she is teamed up with Korea's number one dancer, Park Ji Woo, and she has a background in ballet training.  Maybe it's just me, but I see more chemistry between Choi and Park than Jessica Gomez and him in the first season.  They just danced in perfect harmony.  (Please note that the placement I'm talking about here is solely based on the judges' marks.)

Hyoyeon placed second this time and I think it's well-deserved.  She seems to have been born to jive!  Last week, she struggled to forget about all the popping/hip hop moves she's been doing over a decade.  As we all know, it's always much harder to unlearn old behaviors or ideas than to learn new ones, so I'm so proud of her.

Rhythmic Gymnast and Olympian Shin Sooji danced great and made the top three - she has so natural a way of moving that she makes it look so effortless.  But in fact, as her partner nicknamed her "The Monster," she is the epitome of perspiration, a living example of "Doing well in business is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."

Can you think of anyone else who is livelier, bubblier, more cheerful, more youthful, and last but not least, more girly than Actress Ye Jiwon (of "Old Miss Diary"), I mean, at the age of 40?  I can't.  Tonight, she just missed the "podium" finishing fourth; I think some of her moves were quite jerky but except that, I really enjoyed watching her dance.


Choi Yeojin & Park Jiwoo (Samba): 
Bbieroneun Uril Bogo Utji ("A Crown Is Laughing At Us")

Hyoyeon & Kim Hyungseok (Jive): "Love Potion No. 9"

Shin Sooji & Kwon Sunbin (Tango): 
Nimeun Meon Gose ("My Love Is Far Away")

Ye Jiwon & Bae Jiho (Jive): 
I Bameul Dasi Hanbeon ("Tonight Once More")


KOREAN SHOWS: Dancing with the Stars Korea - Season 2 (1)
KOREAN SHOWS: Dancing with the Stars Korea - Season 2 (3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment