Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 July 2012

Info Post

스타 인생극장: 슈퍼 주니어의 슈퍼 1


I might get stoned for saying this (Don't get me wrong - I'm such a fan of Super Junior) but I'm worried they have been falling into the trap of self-plagiarism since the global smash hit song "Sorry, Sorry."  I think they need to hire some new songwriters or at least stop selecting a wrong title track for the album.  And if I had been their fashion stylist, I would've styled their look with black silk suits, which I think fit the song better.  Personally, there's nothing "sexier" than a man in a black suit and it'll be better he's "free" and "single."  BTW, I really miss Heenim badly. 

Now, check out the first episode of KBS's "The Star's Life Theater" featuring Super Junior (English subtitles).


The Star's Life Theater: Super Junior's Super Show
Episode One (Air date: 7/16/2012) (1)


The Star's Life Theater: Super Junior's Super Show
Episode One (Air date: 7/16/2012) (2)


Click the link below to watch the second episode of Super Junior's Life Theater: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment